Welcome!

Welcome to Nuzzle Baby, formerly Baby Capes! Feel free to browse the blog for pictures and information about my slings.

I am Jessica, wife to Tony and mom to Gage and Evie. I am an occupational therapist turn stay-at-home mommy. I began wearing Gage as soon as he came home from the hospital and I can't imagine life without a sling. As an OT, I appreciate the developmental benefits for baby. As a mom, I appreciate the convenience of having my baby close and my hands free.


When Gage was little I wore him everywhere in an area where baby wearing is not very common. Now I am wearing Evie, and nearly every time I go out, people ask me about the sling and if I sell them. Now I can say yes! I look forward to helping other moms and dads discover baby wearing!

I tried several other shoulder patterns in slings and none of them were as comfortable and beautiful as the style that I am using for my slings. It fans nicely across the shoulder, distributing baby's weight and making it easier on mom.

I only use aluminum rings from SlingRings.com, which are specifically made for baby carriers. My fabrics are ones I would use to carry my own kids and meet my requirements for beauty and comfort for both mom and baby.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby girl on the way!

I'm due to give birth to baby Evie at any time now! I plan to get back to sewing as soon as I can after her arrival, but for now, I'm taking a break. If you want to get started selecting your fabric and working out the details, please, go ahead and email me!! Just know that you won't get your sling next week :).

No comments:

Post a Comment